Sure, Nyssa. ^_^
How to link to a post
- In a separate browser window, open 600seconds and find your post.
- Click on the timestamp link, to show the direct link to the post in your address bar. It will be something like http://600seconds.blogspot.com/2004_07_25_600seconds_archive.html#109115383816923570.
- Select and copy the link from your address bar.
- In the text of the post you're creating in the 600+ editing window, use the html for creating a link, and paste in the address you captured. Something like:
<a href="paste link here">Here's my post for yesterday</a>
- If you want to be cute, you can include a "title" attribute in the A tag, to make a little pop-up quip when someone hovers over the link.
<a href="paste link here" title="I'm so pithy.">Here's my post for yesterday</a>
- So here's an example of the result: my Ghost post